Accessing Disability Services was founded by Suzanne Ripley.
Our goals are to:
- provide personalized responses to individuals of all ages and/or their families across the range of disabling conditions, needs and interests.
- help negotiate to get what you need, how to build teams and be part of the decision making process.
- work one-on-one with service providers to meet their information needs.
Suzanne brings together specialists in a variety of areas to provide expertise and perspectives particular to your situation. Specialists include:
- education and early intervention
- transition from school to adult life
- post-secondary education and training
- community services
- advocacy and effective communication
- person centered planning
- health and mental health care
- care giving
- respite services
- community integration
- benefit and funding sources
- service providers
- and more
We are here to help people of all ages with any disabling condition.